When using the car on track it is impossible to setup proper rear camber with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you loose what was very precisely set during car alignment. Now it is possibile to easily setup and maintain desired camber on your track car.
For that reason we have come up with inserts for wheel bearing housing and rear lower wishbone that the spring sits on. Our inserts use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track TTRS.
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry while cornering that was set when doing aliment
– CNC machined form 7075 aluminium and anodized in black and silver
– M18 and M16 uniball
– metal bushings galvanized in black
What is included:
– four inserts (this is a kit for one car)
Not for AWD cars with aluminium rear wheel bearing housing. For this use ELA-062
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
– 1K0505553A / 1K0 505 553A – uprights bush
– 5Q0505553 / 5Q0 505 553 – inner bush
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin