When using the car on track it is impossible to setup proper rear aliment with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you loose what was very precisely set during car alignment.
This item is special made to order item. Only for cars with modified rear suspension with moved rear spring from wishbone to damper. For example KW Competition with moved spring or AST 5300 suspension. Please see attached second picture to view the oem wishbone that this part is replacement for. Item is custom build for every order.
– additional adjustability
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– additional toe adjustment
– T45 metal lightweight piping painted black
– M16 uniballs forged steel body is smooth and bright nickel plated (not China made, same ones as we use on our rally Lancer Evo suspensions, this is the 80% of the cost for the product)
– metal bushings galvanized in black
What is included:
– pair of rear adjustable track rods
– 4 rubber ends to protect uniballs
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
- 2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2007 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI//R (MkVI)
– 1K0505311AB / 1K0 505 311AB
Note: Installation of this rear arm kit might introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.